Hey there! We know it's been a while (two months!) since the last PhantomBot release, this is because we've been working hard on the new control panel. The Twitch portion is almost done! You can check that out on the new blog post.
Since the last release, we've collected user feedback and bug reports and have made some tweaks/changes in order to keep PhantomBot stable and bug free! As always if you have anything to suggest to us, make a post on our forum! We hope you enjoy this release, and as always please remember to report bugs on our community forum!
As a reminder, PhantomBot is free and will stay free. We strongly believe in open source principles and providing a service to the community. However, we do accept donations to help out with the costs of providing servers and other infrastructure (you also get exclusive updates, and other stuff too!). Want to support PhantomBot, and also look dope at the same time? Check out our merch store!
- Capture the IRC message and pass along for bits. The
(message)tag will display the message. The cheer emotes will be stripped as well. Note that PhantomBot will only query the Twitch API once during runtime to get the list of Cheer Emotes. If you find that there are new emotes showing up, please reboot PhantomBot. This is to reduce the load on the Twitch API.
- Added an option to pass audio hooks into the alerts page. For more information please check this forum post.
- PhantomBot alerts will now support mp4, ogg, and webm files.
- Added a new raid system that will support Twitch’s
- Added new Discord embeds. Let us know how you feel about this. Here’s some screenshots:
(file)command variable for Discord can now only read in the addons folder.
- The bot will no longer double post the online/offline messages if no role is mentioned.
- Fixed beta panel not working with HTTPS.
(useronly)not working properly.
- Fixed the keyword cooldown not updating on the old panel.
!channelcom --listthrowing errors at times in Discord.
- Fixed online and offline Discord embeds not working.
- Fixed error related to pulling FFZ emotes.
- Removed references to
(reward)for bits handler.
- Fixed not being able to terminate the data render service.
- Fixed long emoji messages making the bot reconnect to Twitch IRC.
- Fixed the YouTube play skipping songs randomly due to buffering.
- Fixed the online and offline messages not getting deleted in Discord.
SetBatchString()inserting duplicates. Revamped the method.
- Fixed issue when deleting notices.
- Removed support for Streamtip since it’s shutting down.