Hey there! We have some pretty exciting news with you to share today... We're releasing a new, much prettier, modern and user friendly control panel! You can learn more about that by clicking here. However, let's get into the details about the PhantomBot v18.104.22.168 release. Since v22.214.171.124, we've collected user feedback and bug reports and have made some tweaks/changes in order to keep PhantomBot stable and bug free! As always if you have anything to suggest to us, make a post on our forum! We hope you enjoy this release, and as always please remember to report bugs on our community forum!
As a reminder, PhantomBot is free and will stay free. We strongly believe in open source principles and providing a service to the community. However, we do accept donations to help out with the costs of providing servers and other infrastructure. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter, as well as joining our Discord server for more news and updates regarding PhantomBot!
- An alert for the NEW BETA PANEL. Want to learn more? Of course you do. Click here.
- Added option to ban for blacklist words. Using “-1” will send a ban to the user.
- Added an option to hide the player frame in the YouTube player.
- Added count variable to keywords (Thanks wei0831).
- Added a new database conversion system. Conversions from SQLite databases to H2 databases should now be possible.
- Added new custom command variable
(useronly=)which will make the command only work for the specified user (Thanks DakodaAtTwitch).
- Regex keywords will no longer be saved all in lowercase.
- The bot will now delete the Discord online message once you go offline. If the bot is restarted this will not happen.
(customapijson)tag won’t auto add spaces in the chat response now.
- Updated logos and CSS on current web panel(s), also included a few new icons on the main page (http://localhost:25000).
- Updated the panel chat to Twitch’s new one since the legacy will be removed March 31st.
- Fixed greetings only working while the stream is offline.
!toptimenot showing the correct amount of hours.
- Fixed MacOS “._” files being loaded and causing errors.
!followagenot showing “X days ago”.
- Fixed the
IrcChannelLeaveevents throwing errors at times.
- Fixed thumbnail image not updating in the Discord live message.
- Move H2 database to
- Fixed error involving “tamagachi” with the adventure system.
- Fixed betting options not removing whitespaces.
- Fixed highlight command.